Subject: Re: Please submit an invoice payment for the 1 st quarter

From: Emelia Tso

Date: 03/30/2016 03:50 PM

To: Wilshire Center BID

CC: Rick Scott <rick.scott@lacity.org>

I do not have any invoice from you for the new contract.

On Wed, Mar 30, 201 6 at 3:25 PM, Wilshire Center BID <mike@wilshirecenter.com> wrote:

HI Emelia,

I just wanted to follow up to see when we can expect to receive payment on the last invoice that was sent for the Wilshire Center BID.

Thank you,

Mike Russell

Wilshire Center Business Improvement Corporation (WCBIC) mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1032 Los Angeles, CA 9001 0

On Mar 1 , 201 6, at 1 :56 PM, Wilshire Center BID <mike@wilshirecenter.com> wrote: Hi Emelia,

Please see the attached invoice. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you,

Mike Russell

Wilshire Center Business Improvement Corporation (WCBIC) mike@wilshirecenter.com

www.wilshirecenter.com

facebook.com/wilshirecenter

213-487-7003

3600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1032 Los Angeles, CA 9001 0

<WCBIC1 Quartl 6Rep.pdf>

On Mar 1, 2016, at 10:49 AM, Emelia Tso <emelia.tso@lacitv.ora> wrote: Hi Mike,

The amount:

(487,075.74-1 9, 483.03)/4 =116,898.18

Each quarter you can submit an invoice for this amount. But for the last quarter, we will tell you the amount for how much we can collect.

Thanks.

Emelia Tso

Neighborhood and Business Improvement District Division

Office of City Clerk

213-978-1110